PLEASE BE ASSURED WE HAVE SANITIZATION PROCEDURES IN PLACE FOR COVID 19
YOU & YOUR PET’S HEALTH & WELL-BEING ARE OUR PRIORITY.
Can your pet get Covid-19?
To the date of writing the most scientific information is that there is no evidence for dogs and cats acting as a source of infection for people.
If you are responsible for your pet's day to day care and have Covid-19 then please avoid handling your pet. Wear a mask and gloves while handling your pet, maintain a safe distance and take special care to keep food bowls clean.
There is limited evidence of transmission from humans to animals.
Our services for your pet during Covid-19
We support the efforts being made to protect the health and well being of our communities and have established options to help care for your important pet family members during these times.
- We will restrict the number of people in our premises to allow for recommended social distancing practices.
- We are happy to take phone calls on your arrival from your car and bring you directly into the clinic where a history will be taken. Your pet will be examined by the vet and you will be asked to wait in a designated area.
- We are able to admit your pet for examination and liase with you by phone.
- We request no direct direct personal contact with our staff (hugs and handshakes) but feel free to hug your pet as often as you like
- You may order repeat scripts on-line and have them couriered directly to you.
- We have an online store and the ability to courier product to you as required. If the product is not listed on our website we are able to source and supply most pet care products. Just contact us by email with your enquiry.
- If you are unwell, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneeze, cough or are immunocompromised please reach out to discuss ways we can help your pet by phoning 03 3888 588. You may also prefer to have another person present your pet to the clinic.
We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you arrive at the clinic unwell.